U8 – U10 Soccer Training
- Dribbling-using all surfaces, with both feet.
- Passing– teach the correct technique for foot placement when striking the ball.
- Shooting– teach the correct technique for foot placement when striking the ball.
- First touch– Establishing and perfecting a positive touch on the ball.
- Skills-Teach players successful moves; each time players master two moves, they will learn two more.
- A strong work ethic is at the core of each session.
- Practice will always end with a fun game, or a game of player choice.
* Technical training will account for most of the training for this age group. Players will gain a solid foundation to build from.